Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy 2012!

I remember this time last year being so excited for 2011 and all of the "dreams" I had that I was going to turn into reality. My dream of moving certainly happened but instead of NYC, I ended up on the opposite coast! I am glad though, because everything happens for a reason and exactly the way it should happen. I LOVE living so close to the beach. I am also making some new friends and meeting some very nice people! My newest friend is Aliyah. She is the same age as I am and works in one of the courts downtown. She is such a sweet heart and a truely genuine person. We have been meeting up for meals and movies and having a great time! I have also been hanging out with some work friends and also other friends from Texas. It is hard to enjoy my time here though when I keep going back home or on other vacations! But I only plan on going home two more times until my birthday so I am excited about what is to come!

No comments: