Thursday, February 16, 2012

I have the best friends!

I just want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to every one of my friends and family members that are just awesome. I am so thankful to have people who care and are supportive of me. You have listened to me whine about life, but most important, you were there with smiles and hugs when I had something exciting to tell you.  I have a handful of friends that I have either known for a long time, through church, school, or work, or just recently met, and I just want you guys to know that we have been through a lot and I love you!! I appreciate you being there for me and loving me. We may not get to talk everyday, week, or month, but when we do get to talk or see each other, it feels as if no time has passed. That is what a true friend is.

Proverbs 16:28

No comments: