Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

I can not believe it is already 2011! I am so excited about this year to come. I am planning for a change in location and I CAN NOT wait! I am so excited to move but on the flipside, I am going to miss my friends and family soooo much! My favorite moments have been just goofing off with family or friends and the relationships I have with my favorite people. I know making new friendships will be hard but I am hopeful. I already know what church I will attend in the new city and I am excited to build relationships there. It is a small church that meets in an elementary school at the moment, but that is what I love about it. Everyone knows everyone else and it feels like a family :) It is called Apostles Church in NYC and is lead by JR Vassar. I attended the last time I was visiting the city and I loved it! I really feel like things are going to work out with this move. I wanted to move years back but things just didnt work out. This time I feel like this is what I am supossed to do. I pray about it constantly and I am excited for the fall when I move!

No comments: