Wednesday, August 1, 2012

*Hangs head in shame...

I know I am a horrible person. I have left my three followers hanging for months since my last post! Well, don't feel left out. Nothing has been happening except boring, normal life stuff. I have been working a lot, trying to not spend money, and just focusing on myself lately. I know life is full of ups and downs, I just feel like I get excited all too often and then I am basically back to wondering who I am all over again. I have a goal that is just a personal goal I have wanted to work toward for a long time. I always brainstorm but I never actually get anything done. I blame it on money but I know that is a lame excuse and I can make the sacrifices in order to fulfill my goal. I am going to stick to this commitment though this time, to not stray and get caught up. I know what I want to accomplish and I feel so far from that. I want to get back to business with myself and get focused again on what I want for me. I know that it will not happen overnight. It most likely will take years to develop, but it is constantly on my mind and I am constantly telling myself I am failing because I have not been able to get any further with it. Prayers please!

No comments: